Lead Generation Specialist
WCKD RZR are looking for an experienced, intuitive, and interpersonal Lead Generation Specialist.
We’re an early-stage start up set to innovate and disrupt a multi-billion dollar market with our software platform. We have a small team of dedicated professionals working to set up an intelligent automated tool to allow companies to manage data privacy, sharing and ethics; by incorporating a company’s data sharing rules, jurisdictional privacy rules, privacy frameworks, business rules and data and ai ethics frameworks together into one tool, the data watchdog. This tool saves organisations thousands of hours and allows them to protect data down to the attribute/field level in an internet age that has brought increasing concerns about data protection for businesses and individuals.
As an early-stage start up we have a small team, as such, we hope you can take the initiative and ownership as you integrate your own ideas and strategies to the role.
- Act intuitively, resourcefully, and creatively in implementing your own Lead Generation cycle and strategy.
- Utilise multichannel marketing and networking strategies, building a scalable content platform, and driving new business opportunities.
- Responsibility in regularly scheduling and growing WCKD RZR’s social media presence Effectively collaborate and engage with the Engineering and Business teams, providing client feedback and concerns.
Desired Experience and Skills:
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in Corporate Lead Generation related roles.
- Have excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills- collaborating with multiple stakeholders individually.
- Have the initiative and knowledge to implement and execute their own Lead Generation strategy, plans, and goals.
- Experience utilising varying tools and channels for the task of Lead Generation. (SEO Marketing enhancement, lead finding, and networking)
- Be able to understand complex ideas and communicate them in a non-technical way.
- Be able to recognise and identify where our services apply to the tasks of prospective clients.
- Have a keen interest in FinTech and the industry’s current and emerging technology trends and direction (including active following of developments in data privacy, data sharing, data ethics and computer-based information systems and technology).
- Competitive Salary
- The chance for the role to develop into a further integrated function of the company
- The opportunity to earn stock options
- Health & Dental
- Gym pass
- Pension contributions
- Annual budget for your work-from-home setup
- Free snacks and drinks in the office
- Flexible remote working
How to apply
To apply for this job, email your details to email@example.com.